* I will be returning again and recommending it to family and friends
* The nature experience was mind blowing a large variety of birds from ducks to willy wag tails, turtles, lizards there was just so much to enjoy.
* A short walk to the beach. Botanical gardens and shops
* Beautiful scenic family accommodation
* Property was in a beautiful location, fully self contained.
* Perfect for families.
* Great pool.
* Cabins overlook duck filled lakes and you can take the kids down to feed them.
* Staff were great! Lovely and quiet
* Value for money for accommodation for a family of 5.
* The space was perfect for us and the kids continue to rave about wanting to stay again. They spent plenty of time feeding the ducks and turtles, so the tv never went on.
* Plenty of room for relaxing between activities. And the view of the lake was wonderful.
* Having the clothes rack was perfect after beach trips and the children enjoyed having space to put their clothes in the cupboard.
* Walking distance to Urangan pier, cafes and restaurants , and of course, the beach.
* Owner was great, even cut down a few coconuts for us. Apartment was right next to the little pondage that had lots of wildlife.
* Shower and bathroom was adequate. Kitchen was also fine (electric induction cooker, microwave, bar fridge).
* Location is brilliant, 500m from a good gym, 300m to beach, shops, etc.. good access to main roads.
* Onsite pool was clean and nice.
* Love the tranquil atmosphere of the lake, the veranda of the chalet only couple of meters from water full of curious turtles and countless species of birds around gardens
* Fantastic location and a beautiful quiet setting.
* The lakes were wonderful and the privacy offered to each chalet was very good.
* The chalet was very well equipped with tea, coffee and milk, plus microwave and good bathroom. Can’t fault it.
* The staff were exceptionally helpful in directing me to nearby places to eat and see, and I was also able to book a tour to Fraser Island through them
* Beautiful picturesque location. Lake with turtles, ducks & other birds
* Just the most relaxing time, superb facilities, comfy bed, just the best place.
* The environment is breathtaking, owners magnificent, don’t go anywhere else in Hervey Bay, do yourself a favour and book this fine establishment now.
* Nothing could be better it’s perfect
* We have been twice now and would always go back again! My daughter loves the turtles and waterfowl.
* Quiet, peaceful setting with an abundance of wildlife! All basic necessities are met with microwave, toaster, kettle and hot plates.
* Staff are friendly and the location is so close to everything.
* You feel like you are away from everything but it is just around the corner!
* Fabulous location, basic amenities but great value for money
* Nice and peaceful location in Hervey Bay with plenty of wildlife.
* Great to wake up to all the bird sounds and then having them visit your villa.
Elizabeth & Joe
* Quiet and comfortable stay in a good location.
* Great flora and fauna!
* The setting beside a natural lake surrounded by heaps of interesting birds, frogs etc is gorgeous.
* Individual villas provide a good level of privacy.
* Easy walk down to the Esplanade and beach and the Urangan shops.
* Relaxing, quiet.
* This resort is the perfect place for relaxation.
* Close to all cafes, restaurants and the pier.
* The cabin/villa for 2 people was of considerate size. Bed was comfy, the kitchen provided us with everything we required when eating in.
* The abundance of turtles and birds in the lake was amazing. Very enjoyable stay.
* There was nothing to dislike.