Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort
Dreaming about a holiday on a remote island? We have the perfect place for you.
Lady Elliot Island is a coral cay located at the southern tip of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef.
Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort is one of only three island resorts located right on the Great Barrier Reef. It offers a spectacular island holiday destination, and a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Island Resort is very low-key and environmentally friendly, allowing you to encounter turtles, dolphins, a large variety of coral, fish and giant manta rays, and LOTS of sea birds.
The island eco-system is teeming with vibrant life, with some of the best and most colourful snorkeling and diving reef on the East Coast of Australia. Experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef – the most colourful & diverse coral & marine life. The best place in the world to swim with Manta Rays! See giant Loggerhead & Green turtles nesting and hatching (Nov – Apr), and be surrounded by humpback whales (Jul – Nov). Swim with dolphins and be amazed by the thousands of nesting sea birds.
Your Lady Elliot adventure is “self-guided”, with a myriad of tours and ranger guided activities for you to choose from. Participate in whatever you want, or if you wish to just spend a few hours snorkelling the reef – go for it!!
Day Trip Special - $365 (Save $100) per Adult
- Return scenic flight from Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast or Bundaberg (approx. 40 min)
- 6-7 hours to explore Lady Elliot Island
- Orientation/Island tour
- Hot & cold full buffet lunch
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour (approx. 90 min)
- Guided reef walk (tide dependent)
- Fish feeding in the Lagoon
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Snorkel lesson if required
- Use of Day Guest facilities (lockers, shower facilities, towels, sunscreen & reef walking shoes)
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for travel 5 October - 17 December 2021 (inclusive)
- Day Trip flights from Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast or Bundaberg only
- Subject to availability
- All activities are tide & weather dependent
- Guests to make own way to airport
- Valid for new bookings only
- Flights may include transit stops
- Book with confidence. Flexible covid cancellation policy
- Price $365 per adult (normally $465 per adult) & $320 per child