K’gari (Fraser Island) Day Trip
Stay with us for 2 nights and spend a day touring K'gari (Fraser Island)
This tour is a great way to see Fraser Island, without the worry of driving yourself. Its fun and its affordable. Enjoy the day with a local guide sharing knowledge and stories or the island. Have lunch on the beach, take in the beauty surrounding you and get ready to see some of the bucket list experiences Fraser Island has to offer.
Departs from Hervey Bay at 8.30am and returns at 6.30pm. Maximum of 17 guests per tour.
This tour departs Hervey Bay every day with the exception of 25th & 26th of December.
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4×4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Bottled water provided with Lunch.
- Catering for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
- Travellers need to be independently mobile to access and disembark the 4WD buses and all tour sites visited.
Don’t forget to bring your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
- Lake McKenzie
- Central Station Rainforest
- Eli Creek
- 75 Mile Beach
- Maheno shipwreck
- The Pinicales
- Price start from $720 for 2 people for 2 night plus trip
Please use the contact form to send through your enquiries and we will confirm dates for you within 4 hours.